Learn more about the genes covered by our tests.
- The RightMed Test must be ordered by a physician.
- The RightMed Test, as with all genomic testing, has limitations. Always discuss the test with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about the test and to see if it's right for you.
- RightMed Test results are not a substitute for medical advice and should only be used in consultation with a medical professional.
- The RightMed Test does not determine the best medication for the patient; it is a tool to provide additional information to the patient’s healthcare provider. The healthcare provider should take other factors into consideration regardless of genotype.
- Independent healthcare providers available through OneOme's service will not have all of your health history, which may cause the test results to be subject to a different interpretation than by your personal physician.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEDICATIONS OR DOSING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.