Welcome to OneOme
OneOme is a Minneapolis-based precision medicine startup offering the RightMed® Test, a pharmacogenomic test that may help providers when selecting medications for their patients.
The RightMed Test analyzes a patient’s DNA, which may help providers make more informed medication decisions for him or her. Results are presented in the RightMed Gene Report, which contains the patient’s genotype results and phenotype summaries for the 27 genes covered by the RightMed Test.View Sample Report
The RightMed Test covers the following genes:
HLA00097NM_002116 (interrogated at exon 2)
HLA00386NM_005514 (interrogated at exon 2 and intron 2)
HLA00381NM_005514 (interrogated at exon 3)
NOTE: The test does not detect all known and unknown variations in the gene(s) tested, nor does absence of a detectable variant (designated as *1 for genes encoding drug metabolizing enzymes) rule out the presence of other, non-detected variants.
†MTHFR is available for providers to order as an optional, complimentary add-on to the RightMed Test. MTHFR is not available to patients who purchase the test online (ordered through the independent physician network).
View GENE DETAILS to learn more about these genes.
How it works
Provider orders the RightMed Test for their patient.
DNA sample is collected from patient.
OneOme processes the sample and returns the RightMed Gene Report to the provider.
Patients can get started by talking to their doctor about the RightMed Test, or they can BUY THE TEST ONLINE. When buying the test online, an independent provider will review the patient’s information and, if appropriate, order the test for him or her.
For payers and pharmacy benefit managers, OneOme offers a tailored and targeted, end-to-end solution that brings the benefits of pharmacogenomics to your covered lives, generating measurable ROI. CONTACT US to learn more about RightMed for Populations.
- The RightMed Test must be ordered by a physician.
- The RightMed Test, as with all genomic testing, has limitations. Always discuss the test with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about the test and to see if it's right for you.
- RightMed Test results are not a substitute for medical advice and should only be used in consultation with a medical professional.
- The RightMed Test does not determine the best medication for the patient; it is a tool to provide additional information to the patient’s healthcare provider. The healthcare provider should take other factors into consideration regardless of genotype.
- Independent healthcare providers available through OneOme's service will not have all of your health history, which may cause the test results to be subject to a different interpretation than by your personal physician.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEDICATIONS OR DOSING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.