We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients' everyday clinical care. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
OneOme is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented executive to serve as Vice President of Analytics to provide leadership in developing and planning strategic and quantitative analysis to achieve the organization's mission and goals. The VP of Analytics position will include a variety of business accountabilities for data strategy, data analytics, predictive analytics and data quality across the company. This position will be responsible for creating and driving the company’s overall analytics strategy and priorities and then delivering analytic capabilities to achieve that strategy. The VP, Analytics will be responsible for developing analytic capabilities specifically targeted to achieve the efficient and effective application of the company’s products and services toward the achievement of total medical cost savings and improved health outcomes for the company’s clients and their patients/members.
This role will be reporting directly to the company Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for clearly communicating the vision, strategy, goals and performance results of the company’s analytic capabilities to the CEO and other senior leaders within the company.
- Drive the analytics strategy for the organization
- Develop predictive models, monitor models overtime and report on results
- Develop provider, payer and PBM reimbursement models including fee schedules, case rates, gain-sharing and other risk-sharing reimbursement models
- In partnership with other senior leaders, develop reimbursement strategy including execution of payer contracts with commercial, Medicaid and medicare payers as well as Accountable Care Organizations
- Lead strategic projects to drive the implementation of opportunities identified by the company’s analytics strategy, priorities and goals
- Conduct market and competitive research on emerging business models and new capabilities as it relates to analytic capabilities, reimbursement models and emerging technology and analytics capabilities
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in analytics strategy, development and execution roles
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare analytics space, preferably in total cost of care medical economics and/or pharmacy cost management disciplines
- Executive presence and comfort with presenting to senior executives and Board of Directors
- Highly independent in thinking and framing problems
- High degree of comfort on managing multiple assignments and priorities simultaneously
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team to align and coordinate internal resources
- Refined skills in developing and delivering presentations
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413 preferred, but not mandatory as long as routine travel to HQ office
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm CT and flexibility to be on-call outside of these hours when critical business needs dictate
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org