We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients’ everyday clinical care. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
We are seeking a mid to senior level Python web developer to join our existing team of software developers and scientists that are building and supporting OneOme’s pharmacogenomic solution. The ideal candidate will be well versed in building and maintaining full stack web applications. This position will work with several robust web applications that handle everything from ordering our test to tracking samples through our lab as well as displaying test results in different formats. In addition this position will work on our REST based API and potentially our integrations with different EMR systems.
This position requires excellent attention to detail, effective communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Hands-on development in leveraging open source technologies to build, deploy, and maintain cloud-based web/backend systems
- Make data driven decisions to improve stability and performance
- Implement appropriate testing at all levels of the stack
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing responsive applications for web and mobile
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing web applications using Python
- Proficiency working with SQL databases like MySQL
- Experience using backend web frameworks (ex Flask, Ruby on Rails)
- Comfortable developing on Mac OS X
- Experience using git for version control
- Ability to work in a small start-up environment at a fast pace, interacting across multiple disciplines and geographies
- Strong presentation skills and oral/written communication skills
- Experience using Flask or Django
- Experience building REST based APIs
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with MySQL
- Experience working on web applications in a cloud hosted environment
- Agile software development experience
- Prior experience with HIPAA or similar security practices
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Schedule and Hours
This position will require the ability to work in the corporate office from Monday - Friday 7AM to 5PM and flexibility to be on-call weekday evenings 5PM to 7PM.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.